Jennifer-White
Jennifer White first began performing porn in the month of January when she shot her first ever sexually explicit scenes for the Vivid porn series Brand New Faces (2009). Jennifer White confessed that her first encounter with adult movies was nerve-wracking. She revealed this during the October 15th, 2015. Adult DVD Talk Interview. Vivid Brand New Faces was my first shoot. The shoot was done with Alex Gonz. Prior to the incident, I had smoked marijuana, and suffered from the most horrible condition of a cotton mouth. My inability to talk only resulted in me feeling more scared. And giving a blowjob using cotton lips doesn't make a lot of sense. We're not smoking in front of any stage show any more. Jennifer White picked her stage name because of her fondness for the Disney Snow White. Snow White, and she was also looking for a name that would be familiar to anyone who isn't a typical woman. Jennifer White's own words. I definitely wanted my name to sound more like someone real because I'm the same girl who lives next door, or what I prefer to call it, the woman next door. My friends and I would think that everyone looked exactly as Jennifer So that's where my name came from. When I was a kid, Snow White had always been my most fav Disney Princess. Everyone used to tell me when I was young that I resembled Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment